Learning Spanish has never tasted soooo good!
During this cultural event participants will learn how to make delicious and exotic dishes from some of the world's healthiest and tastiest cuisines. Food will be of Spanish and Latin American origin.
The evening will include:
- Organic, fresh, and flavorful ingredients
- Spanish tapas
- Information about Latin and culinary history and important gastronomy tips while practicing Spanish
- Live Latin percussion music
- Ample time for Spanish conversation and enjoying your culinary creation
- Dishes we will prepare: Aji de Gallina; is a delicious shredded chicken stew in a little spicy and flavorful cheese sauce with ground walnuts. And Tortilla de patatas; It is an omelette made with eggs, potatoes, with onion and/or chives or garlic.
COST: $55 for an individual or $99 per couple for an evening that will leave your brain and stomach satisfied. Location: 706 Kimbark St. Longmont, 80501.
Register online, email SEF@SpanishEasyFun.com, or call 303-827-5965 to register over the phone!
NOTE: We do not have a liquor license, but please feel free to bring your favorite bottle to share.
*Event tickets are non-refundable and not transferable for other dates. Tickets may not be applied towards other services.