Programs for Kids!
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS AND PRIVATE LESSONS
We offer affordable Before and After School Programs in elementary schools (K-5th grade). We are currently working with ten schools in Boulder County and have been teaching more than 400 children. We offer Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced levels in a packet of 10, 20, or 40 classes of one hour each. Classes meet once or twice a week.
- A qualified teacher to provide a dynamic language course. Children will practice conversation through the use of interactive exercises, visual vocabulary techniques, and “role playing” skits.
- 10, 20, or 40 sessions: 60 minutes each, focusing on conversation, listening, grammar, and writing.
- Children will obtain an overview of Latin American culture, customs, and traditions.
- We will provide a booklet and audio CD to each student. This book contains illustrated words, phrases, and sentences in different tenses, and expressions common to a child’s daily vocabulary.
- “Our goal is to teach children to communicate effectively while having fun!”
- Schools who are interested in our program can call 303-827-5965.